K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I wonder.....

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
drikko
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 1966
Location: Brisbane, OZ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 am    Post subject: I wonder..... Reply with quote

How their traffic would be if they all bought cars:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Gzr6hGwwo&feature=player_embedded
_________________
K1100RS '97
Laverda RGS 1000 '84
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sdaniel
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 15 Jun 2009
Posts: 156
Location: Little Elm, TX

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we just found the new place to buy stock... Scooter mfg.
_________________
1993 K1100LT

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
dwerbil
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 18 Jun 2010
Posts: 224
Location: Round Rock, Tx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the smell of two stroke oil in the morning. Smile


_________________


93 K1100RS ~ 2004 R1150RT ~ 84 RS ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 65 R60/2
Click for pics
Randy at Round Rock, Texas
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group