| View previous topic :: View next topic |
| Author |
Message |
drikko Flying Brick Rider
Joined: 20 Nov 2009 Posts: 1966 Location: Brisbane, OZ
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:50 am Post subject: I wonder..... |
|
|
How their traffic would be if they all bought cars:-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4Gzr6hGwwo&feature=player_embedded _________________ K1100RS '97
Laverda RGS 1000 '84
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB
DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.
'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
sdaniel Flying Brick Rider

Joined: 15 Jun 2009 Posts: 156 Location: Little Elm, TX
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:24 am Post subject: |
|
|
I think we just found the new place to buy stock... Scooter mfg. _________________ 1993 K1100LT
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
dwerbil Flying Brick Rider

Joined: 18 Jun 2010 Posts: 224 Location: Round Rock, Tx
|
Posted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:51 pm Post subject: |
|
|
I love the smell of two stroke oil in the morning.
 _________________
93 K1100RS ~ 2004 R1150RT ~ 84 RS ~ 78 R100/7 ~ 65 R60/2
Click for pics
Randy at Round Rock, Texas |
|
| Back to top |
|
 |
|