K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2018 KOG T-shirt pre-Orders.....lets try again

View previous topic :: View next topic  
kbmwrs
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:03 pm    Post subject: 2018 KOG T-shirt pre-Orders.....lets try again Reply with quote

Let’s try this again…Mar 2018. Time to start taking orders for the "Flying Brick" KOG T-shirt.

Its our 13th year, started in 2001, had a few years off due to lack of interest…wow the time flies.

Well there has been an increase in cost due to the shirts and postage. It’s inevitable right? Hope this doesn’t scare folks away.

Minimum order is 36 so I'll need at least that many BEFORE I place the order.

As before I only take pre-orders and then when the minimum is reached I place the order and get the shirts made.
Delivery is included in the price within the US. Shipping outside the US will entail further discussion (payment of actual shipping costs) but I have sent shirts all over the world with no problems. Do not send payment when pre-ordering.

Shirts are $26 delivered for White and Ash, $30 for Black____ (XXL +$1, XXXL +$2)
White and Black shirts are available in TALL (+$2) …this is for White and Black ONLY.

A statement from one of our Brit KOGers: “The USA sizes are one step bigger than ours. I usually order an XL 48" Chest & I'm 15 stone. I know because I’ve just measured mine. XXL will be 52" & XXXL will be 56".

Types:
White, Black or Ash color
Long or Short Sleeve
KOG logo over the left breast, small
"Flying Brick" logo large on the back
On long sleeves the right arm has "K1100 Flying Brick" down its length.

Check the KOG site:
http://k11og.org/community/k11og_logo.shtml

I must state as before this is not a business for me. I do it for KOG forum only, hence the minimum order and the once a year or longer….hehe, order.

For those of you skeptical I understand. Please contact any KOG member that has participated before (This is the 13th year) and get their input on the quality and style of the shirts.

Send all pre-orders to my e-mail: kbmwrs@hughes.net (do NOT pre-order through KOG Forum nor PM on KOG Forum)

Stating: Name
Count: how many you want
Size: S, M, L, XL, XXL, XXXL (note extra charges for XXX $1 and XXXL $2)
Color: White, Black or Ash
Sleeve: Long or short
Shipping address

Upon minimum orders reached I will place the order to get them made and I will notify all of this. When I get them in my possession I will then contact you (e-mail & on the KOG forum) stating that I have the shirts. Then is the time you need to send me a check or PayPal for the amount required. After I receive the check/PayPal notice I will then ship the shirt(s).

Please, please DO NOT make payment until I let you know I have the shirts available.
PayPal is a payment option.
Just send your payment via PayPal to kbmwrs@hughes.net

Trust is required here. I need to trust that you will pay for your pre-order (I pay to have all the shirts made) and you need to trust me and send payment before I ship them. I think others on the forum will verify that I deliver a nice shirt.

So let’s get those orders in so we can get the shirts made before riding season (for us in the US) is upon us.

Orders will be taken until we get to 36 shirts. Then I will get them made, then shipped out when payment is made.

Mike Gullery
"Beemerhead"
'06 K1200GT
KOG#43

KOG#43
kbmwrs
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be checking my e-mail once a day and add your e-mail to a list to keep you informed of the shirt count in a return e-mail.

I will not converse via the T-shirt post. Too confusing.

THOSE THAT I HAVE RECORDED A PRE-ORDER FOR WILL GET E-MAILS FROM ME.
IF NO E-MAIL...I DO NOT HAVE YOUR ORDER.

Mike
KOG#43

Last edited by kbmwrs on Thu Mar 01, 2018 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
kbmwrs
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 26, 2018 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KOG T-shirt Count

19Mar18: 14

Its NOT looking good guys.
KOG#43
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: