K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Thought Drikko was quiet

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tim (Midland Section)
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 7:40 pm    Post subject: Thought Drikko was quiet Reply with quote

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/14/england-australia-ashes-first-test_n_3594184.html
I know, not over till fat lady sings.

Grey haired riders don't get that way by pure luck
1996 Guzzi Cali3 LAPD
1972 750 Commando
G6HRN
pegasus
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's busy organising the Laverda Concourse for this Sunday (unless it's raining again!).
Anyway, we have to let you Poms win one every now and again to stop you lot complaining about everything (especially the weather).

Last edited by pegasus on Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
pegasus
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He's busy organising the Laverda Concourse for this Sunday (unless it's raining again!).
Anyway, we have to let you Poms win one every now and again to stop you lot complaining about everything (especially the weather).
drikko
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 12:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually I'm in the states at our company sales rah rah crap-on death by fucking powerpoint session. 32 hours of flying, 27 hours of powerpoints and yay aren't we great backslapping and arse licking american shit (are there any seps here?) and the rest drinking and a bit of sleep.

So I was in the air for the last day of the test match on Sunday. Sounds like it was a nail biter despite England cheating. Finn is a popular man in pommy land aye Smile

Why on earth we moved Agar up the order is beyond me, really dumb, he doesn't have the experience to take on non-tired bowlers yet.

Back Friday morning to get the Concours up, really hoping the weather hasn't been too crap, have been watching the radar and weather forecasts, we're hopeful!

Oh and Andy, there's no 'e' in Concours.......

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
drikko
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

QUEENSLANDER!!!! Smile

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

Oscar Wilde
Tim (Midland Section)
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And we get Dame Edna bleedin Everage. running the "Last night of the Poms". You'll bet we've got something to whinge about. Why can't you Aussies export owt good? Come to think about it, we've got Inflicted with Kylie Minge, Jason Donovan, Mrs Mangle, soddin Cell Block H with wobbly walls AND Rolf Harris too.
Sorry to hear about the powerpoint bollocks. Really, I don't give a shit, I'm on holiday in a Dublin pub, Pint of cool beer in hand, Smartphone in t'other scribbling to you, waiting for a big, thick, juicy, medium rare steak with peppercorn sauce. Very Happy
Edit:- It was SOoooooo tender the Steak Knife wasn't needed.

1996 Guzzi Cali3 LAPD
1972 750 Commando
G6HRN
drikko
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Speaking of Edna, I made the kids watch the first Adventures of Barry Mackenzie movie just the other day. What a superb piece of cinematic excellence that was..... It's essential viewing for aussie kids so they know where their heritage comes from. Much more educationally and culturally relevant than Crocodile Dundee.

You can keep Rolf Harris thanks.

I've got 8 hours to kill at San Francisco airport, at least the free wifi is fast and the beer is free in the airline lounge, only problem is it's fucking Steinlager sheep's piss being Ar uNZud.

Oscar Wilde
Tim (Midland Section)
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BILLY’S GAY DANCER DAD.
Billy was at school this morning and the teacher asked all the children what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came out – fireman, policeman, salesman, tradesman etc .etc., but Billy was being uncharacteristically quiet and so the teacher asked him about his father.
“My father is an exotic dancer in a gay club and takes off all his clothes in front of other men. Sometimes if the offer is really good, he’ll go out with a man, rent a cheap hotel room and let them sleep with him. “
The teacher quickly set the other children some work to do and took Billy aside to ask him was that really true.
“No” said Billy, “He plays cricket for England but I was just too embarrassed to say”.

1996 Guzzi Cali3 LAPD
1972 750 Commando
G6HRN
drikko
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evening all:)

I have been quiet over here for some time but the opportunity to take the piss out of Tim for what they sent over instead of a cricket team was just too strong hahaha. Seriously? Why didn't you just send over a set of blow up dolls and stand them around the field? Would have worked better!!!

Well my k11 has been languishing at a mates place for a year while I've been hooning around on the lav but am getting it back weekend after next. It will join my new project a duc 900ss 76 model which is nearly back together. Not sure how the Germans and the two Italians will get on, hopefully they can keep the peace and not go to war like last time.....

Anyway more later. Am off to the pub Smile

Oscar Wilde
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

drikko,

I have a German, an Italian (son's Ducati 800ss) and 2 Japanese living in my garage.

Haven't had to call for help from the United Nations ........yet. Very Happy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: