K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Black K1100 RS /parts or project bike

View previous topic :: View next topic  
hosehoundfr86
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2019 12:59 pm    Post subject: Black K1100 RS /parts or project bike Reply with quote

After some thought and reflection I think I will part with my 93 K1100RS. Bike had a new Metzler front tire this spring, about 1000 Kms on it, Battery is 3 years old, rear shock was replaced 4 years ago. Has a Corben touring seat, Front Driveshaft has a bad u-joint,ABS stopped working and the front Master Cylinder is leaking. It has a couple of oil leaks but has started and run flawlessly for me since I got it . The stock seat goes with it . It has sidebags with new hinges, aftermarket back rest for a passenger,second exhaust,,,,I'm not able to give it the time or money it needs to keep it going at present. I could deliver to the North East if the distance is't too far and if the price is right. $1000
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: