K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tourmaster Synergy Electrics Warm n Safe Heattroller Gizzmo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:55 am    Post subject: Tourmaster Synergy Electrics Warm n Safe Heattroller Gizzmo Reply with quote

i gotts the tourmaster synergy electric jacket here on the west coast and back in iowa...

they get real hot and have good coverage... very happy with the jackets... but i have had control issues... when i turn on the control... all settings... low or medium or high... and it starts getting warm... and then the light goes out and stops supplying juice... same thing happens over and over on both jackets... i eventually get it to hold and heat for a while but it takes a lot of messing around while needing to keep my eye on the road rather than the control...

so... i scored a warm n safe gizmo that screws into the synergy control port which powers up the jacket...

i used mickis warm n safe dual heattroller to fire up her warm n safe jacket and goves and my synergy jacket... now i got controllable reliable heat...

just saying...

warm n safe is also powerlet and firstgear branded... heres the gizmo...

j o
supercat1
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i just recently got a gerbings jacket and gloves. i'm really looking forward to using them this fall/winter. i thought the weather was turning cold and then we hit a heat wave so i haven't actually put them to road use yet ...
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodger that supercat1...

in these parts this time of year its electrics in the morning... mesh in the afternoon... electrics in the evening...

j o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: