K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hungry Dungee Attendees

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:15 pm    Post subject: Hungry Dungee Attendees Reply with quote

As of today, 7/14, it looks like there will be a grand total of 8 attendees:

Flying Duck
owstrich + Micki
Phil Marvin
Mystic Red
Klinker + bro
milton

There may one other person who drops in. He's a local guy who rides a K75S and his family has a place a little ways from ours so I invited him to drop by if he gets the chance.

I am emailing all of you a spreadsheet that has estimated arrival/departure times and everyone's cell phone number.

If you get lost or have any issues along the way, please don't hesitate to call my cell. Note that I will be up there probably from Wednesday on so PMs/emails might not be the best way to get in touch with me although I do try to pop into the county library every day or so to check emails.

Johnny and Micki will most likely be taking the Port Townsend-Keystone ferry on Friday afternoon sometime so if you're planning to go that way you might want to hook with them as they've been there and supposedly know how to get there.

If you're planning on attending but haven't let ne know yet, now would be a good time but if you just wander in as a surprise there should be room for you and you'll be welcome.

My plan is to take my K1100RS (the red one) up to the cabin for the weekend. On Monday morning, I'll go to my house in Seattle and switch to the LT to ride to Montana as I'm going to someone else's cabin in Anaconda right after Hungry Dungee. (and then onto Custer/Sturgis later in the week to visit my step-aunt) If anybody else is heading to Montana on Monday then maybe we can ride together for a while..... we'll figure it out at my place if that works out.....

Saturday riding:

It looks like Johnny and Micki are going for the early start to hit both Hurricane Ridge AND Neah Bay. That will be a pretty long day so if anyone else would like to go for a shorter ride to either Hurricane Ridge OR Neah Bay then I'd be willing to head that up.
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE

Last edited by Flying Duck on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Klinker
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mierda.

Gotta' bail. Critical time coming up on a project and being away could result in bad things. There was always a chance this could happen and it became more clear as the time drew near. So, no Hungry Dungee 2009 for Klinker and Bro.

But enjoy the riding, dungeness and Tamarack Farm maple syrup, all. Maybe next year...

Only the Reasonists. They believe in an evidence-based world, something called Rationalism. But it's a tiny group, not so influential.
- Page Griffin
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

poo poo...

projects my arse...

tell your wife you will build that koi pond in the back yard when you get back...

enough said...

j o

Last edited by owrstrich on Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't blame you, Klinker. Spending a weekend with JO is a life-changing experience, and NOT in a good way. Twisted Evil
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

j o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Meetings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: