K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

For you Jim (Tuff Love)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Roy S.
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 1349
Location: W. Sacramento, California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:56 pm    Post subject: For you Jim (Tuff Love) Reply with quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NvJs3KNdkw&NR=1
_________________
1993 K1100LT/On going project
1990 K75rt
1991 K75s
LURKER at LARGE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Site Admin


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 3841
Location: WHERETHEFUNNEVERENDS

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks - that's why I don't have any rugratz! I'd beat the livin' daylights outta that kid if he was mine...
_________________
Jim
1997 K1100LTSE 94,000 - still has gremlins!
1995 R100RT Classic 16,650 crashed - repaired!
1992 K75RTP 46,000

"We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Roy S.
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 1349
Location: W. Sacramento, California

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
Thanks - that's why I don't have any rugratz! I'd beat the livin' daylights outta that kid if he was mine...


Can you say Nebraska? Very Happy
_________________
1993 K1100LT/On going project
1990 K75rt
1991 K75s
LURKER at LARGE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Site Admin


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 3841
Location: WHERETHEFUNNEVERENDS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Uh.... Question Question Question
_________________
Jim
1997 K1100LTSE 94,000 - still has gremlins!
1995 R100RT Classic 16,650 crashed - repaired!
1992 K75RTP 46,000

"We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
rydor
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 16 Nov 2006
Posts: 1304
Location: Southern Illinois, U.S.A.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roy S. wrote:
Can you say Nebraska? Very Happy


I agree, that kid is a prime candidate for "Safe Haven", or hospital child abandonment...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Scott_Anderson
Site Admin


Joined: 05 Sep 2006
Posts: 3128
Location: Central Iowa, USA

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
I'd beat the livin' daylights outta that kid if he was mine...


No question, I'd have beat his a!! right there and hauled him out.

Nebraska's unlimited age out now. Age limit is officially 30 days as of 12:01 AM today.
_________________
Ride safe.



1997 K1100LT 0302488
2017 FLHTK Ultra Limited
Garmin StreetPilot 2820
Garmin Zumo 550
Garmin Zumo XT
"One who does not ask questions is ashamed to learn" Danish proverb
1995 K1100LT 0302044(R.I.P.)
1997 R1100RT ZC62149(sold)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Jim
Site Admin


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 3841
Location: WHERETHEFUNNEVERENDS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Roy - I can't figure out if you think I should use condoms, or if I should be dropped off in Nebraska...
_________________
Jim
1997 K1100LTSE 94,000 - still has gremlins!
1995 R100RT Classic 16,650 crashed - repaired!
1992 K75RTP 46,000

"We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Roy S.
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 05 Mar 2008
Posts: 1349
Location: W. Sacramento, California

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jim wrote:
so Roy - I can't figure out if you think I should use condoms, or if I should be dropped off in Nebraska...


Smile I was thinking this kid would be a good candidate for your thread http://www.k11og.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5761 Laughing
_________________
1993 K1100LT/On going project
1990 K75rt
1991 K75s
LURKER at LARGE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jim
Site Admin


Joined: 17 May 2003
Posts: 3841
Location: WHERETHEFUNNEVERENDS

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, and I thought it was all about me... Thanks for clearing that up. I'd seen that commercial before - it still cracks me up.
_________________
Jim
1997 K1100LTSE 94,000 - still has gremlins!
1995 R100RT Classic 16,650 crashed - repaired!
1992 K75RTP 46,000

"We shall not all die, but we shall all be changed."
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website
Off the grid
Chaotic Good


Joined: 05 Jul 2006
Posts: 3414
Location: At the local taco truck waiting for Jo.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 5:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Parents today are so ridiculously overprotective and kid-centric that its no wonder children grow up thinking it's all about them.

This of course is largely an American phenomenon.

100% due to piss poor parenting. Most never understand that with children "less is more".
_________________
Bane of your existence since July 2006
2007 Triumph Tiger ABS. "Sabertooth"
2009 Husqvarna TE610. "The dirty Italian mistress"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group