K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

96 K1100RS for sale - Seattle Area

View previous topic :: View next topic  
RDNZL

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:01 pm    Post subject: 96 K1100RS for sale - Seattle Area Reply with quote

I guess it's time. I love this bike, but need to move on. Mechanically awesome. I ride every day, rain or shine (lot of shine up 'til yesterday, now the rain has started.) She's going to turn over 70k miles today on the way home. I give her a pat on the ass as it turns over. I'll keep riding her until her new owner shows up, so a few more miles will be added.

I do ride every day, so the bike is outside almost constantly. I have been in a parking garage the past few weeks, but up 'til then she was outside.

She's been down on each side at zero mph, so some scratches on the fairings. The upper fairing was cracked last winter and I replaced it so there is a ivory/white upper fairing over Marrakesh Red sides and lower. Looks not too bad. I was going to replace it with a red, but none really available.

I don't have a shop or room in the garage to fix up and paint all the fairings. I'd paint all the plastic and the gas tank, if I could, but gonna move on.

60k check-up went smooth. Brakes good. Tires okay for another season or so. Forks seals replaced a year or so ago.

It's got the tall Aeroflow windscreen with an extra regular size. I have an extra set of saddlebags and a tank bag, too.

I don't know what the market is for these. I'd like to get $2000 if I could, but know it's got the body issues so will entertain offers, if there are any.

I'll try and post some pics, but a little challenged on that front. I can take some and email, if interested.

I love this bike and would keep her if I had the room, but am ready to let her go.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: