newsbykko
Joined: 02 Feb 2015 Posts: 2
|
Posted: Mon Feb 02, 2015 11:38 pm Post subject: K1100LT with 32,000 miles for $2500 in San Francisco |
|
|
[url]
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/4854783222.html[/url]
Hi,
This is the deal of the century for a great commute bike.
$2500 firm with bags
$2000 firm without bags
BMW K1100lt that runs & rides perfectly, maintained immaculately with BMW parts only. The bike is great condition, never dropped with 32,000 miles on it. I have recites for most of the work done. I bought the bike from an older gentleman when I got back to the States after working abroad for several years and used the bike to commute to SF daily rain or shine with no issues. The only reason I'm selling is I finally found the FJR1300 I was looking for and don't have space for two bikes. As of right now I'm borrowing a garage space to store the bike.
New Michelin Pilot 3 tires with less then 10k miles on them.
Rebuilt front forks with new bushings and seals (upgraded with fork covers)
New spark plugs.
New exhaust seals, studs, bolts and mounts when the exhaust was replaced
Coolant and brakes flushed every year.
Engine, transmission & final drive oil changed every 3000 miles.
Custom made crash bars
Custom made GIVI saddle bag mounts with locking top opening GIVI cases
GPS mount
Accessory on/off switch.
OE repair manual and owners handbook included.
BMW oil filter tool also included.
Runs and rides like a new BMW.
Kris 415-684-3847
Thanks[/img][url][/url] |
|