K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

San Diego

View previous topic :: View next topic  
1stbeemer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:10 pm    Post subject: San Diego Reply with quote

Hi
Im new here. I was wondering if anyone lives in the San Diego area. I live in Lemon Grove/La Mesa area.
Im usually on the jap bikes but I just bought my 1st beemer. Its a 93 k1100 rs, got from original owner with 24000 miles on it.
I havent ridde3n it very far yet because i have to take care of registration next week, but what i did ride was really nice. I cant wait to take it to phoenix to visit my brother and get it really going out in the desert!

Anyway, greetings to all from SD
Mike
hosehoundfr86
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:50 pm    Post subject: Re: San Diego Reply with quote

1stbeemer wrote:
Hi
Im new here. I was wondering if anyone lives in the San Diego area. I live in Lemon Grove/La Mesa area.
Im usually on the jap bikes but I just bought my 1st beemer. Its a 93 k1100 rs, got from original owner with 24000 miles on it.
I havent ridde3n it very far yet because i have to take care of registration next week, but what i did ride was really nice. I cant wait to take it to phoenix to visit my brother and get it really going out in the desert!

Anyway, greetings to all from SD
Mike

Greetings from New Brunswick, Canada on the east coast and welcome to the forum,, I have the same bike , purchased last June with about 35K miles(60K Km's)just rolled over 80K KM's , I'm the fourth owner but this bike is in good shape and works well,,everyone says they run a bit hot so watch for that , mine does but hasn't overheated , ,,, lots of great info here from knowledgeable folks,, enjoy ,, I do,, Hilton
whyoldbill
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2014 6:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Mike.
My wife & I lived in the El Cajon / Santee area from 1986 to 1991.
Seeing your post brought back some fond memories. SD is beautiful.

Again welcome. I hope you enjoy your beemer.

The desired effect is what you get when you improve your interplanetary funksmanship - George Clinton
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: