K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Where do you carry a.... weapon?

View previous topic :: View next topic  
exavid
Big Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I carry my Ruger LC9 IWB at the appendix position. It carries easily there comfortable walking or riding and easy to get to when sitting or standing. If I have a desire to carry a full service sized pistol like my Beretta 92 or 1911 in the bike I believe I'd tend to carry it in the tail compartment because you could carry it there without necessarily locking the seat since most people wouldn't be aware the compartment was even there. Since I have a CCWs that cover about 38 states I can keep a loaded handgun legally either in a vehicle in those states.
I travel with a handgun ever since I was accosted by a bum with a couple of pit bulls one night at a rest stop on I-5. He wanted my wallet and threatened me with his dogs. Luckily I'd just got on the bike and had the engine running when he came up to me. I dug a pretty decent rut in the lawn of the rest stop getting out of there. I decided I didn't want to be in that position again.
I'm a member of the Medford Rifle and Pistol Club and do a bit of competition shooting though these 71 year old eyes aren't as good as they used to be but I can still nail a 50' bull with the LC9 and LCP which isn't as easy as it sounds.

Molon Labe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: