K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The simple explanation

View previous topic :: View next topic  
drikko
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Wed May 29, 2013 6:38 pm    Post subject: The simple explanation Reply with quote

The mother-in-law arrives home from the shops to find her son-in-law boiling with anger and hurriedly packing his suitcase.

"What happened ?" she asks anxiously.

"What happened!! I'll tell you what happened. I sent an email to my wife telling her I was coming home today from my fishing trip. I get home... and guess what I found ? Yes, your daughter, my Rachel, with a naked guy in our marital bed! This is unforgivable, the end of our marriage. I'm done. I'm leaving forever!"

"Calm down, calm down!" says his mother-in-law. "There is something very odd going on here. Rachel would NEVER do such a thing! There must be a simple explanation. I'll go speak to her immediately and find out what happened."

Moments later, the mother-in-law comes back with a big smile on her face.

"I told you there must be a simple explanation .....she didn't receive your E-mail!!"

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
Eurocycleguy

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:10 am    Post subject: miscommunication Reply with quote

Laughing Laughing Laughing
1996 BMW K1100RS
Numerous others I wish I still had and couple that I don't
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> The Dungeon All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: