K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

K1100LT BMW Tool Kit

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kltk1
Mad Brick Rider


Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 78
Location: Warwick, NY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:51 am    Post subject: K1100LT BMW Tool Kit Reply with quote

I have a stock BMW tool kit from my 1993 K1100LT that I crashed. As per MaxBMW website this tool kit sells for $143 new. Not that you could get one, but it's a fair reference, I think. No reasonable offer refused + shipping. Pics on request. Also, I don't seem to be getting notifications in my email that I have messages in my inbox here. So, feel free to e-mail me at kltk1@hotmail.com

http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/fiche/DiagramsMain.aspx?vid=51711&rnd=03252011
_________________
Thomas Adamo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group