K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oil filters and 1 gallon of coolant

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kltk1
Mad Brick Rider


Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 78
Location: Warwick, NY

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 9:40 pm    Post subject: Oil filters and 1 gallon of coolant Reply with quote

I have 5 BMW Oil filter kits,part #11002300053 (Oil filter, Gasket, Crush Ring), that I no longer have use for. As per MAX BMW Parts Fiche these kits sell for $19.33 each. No reasonable offer PLUS SHIPPING, from zip 10990, will be refused. Don't offer me $1 per kit, it ain't gonna happen. Be Reasonable.

I also have one gallon of BMW Anti Freeze/Coolant, part #82141467704, that I never opened. As per MAX BMW parts fiche it's $23.80 per gallon. Same as above, BE REASONABLE + shipping from zip 10990.
_________________
Thomas Adamo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
blue95lt
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 21 Mar 2007
Posts: 230
Location: Franklin In.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:48 am    Post subject: Gona mark it sale pending? Reply with quote

I'm not sure how to but you going to mark the oil : sale pending?
Blue95lt
_________________
1995 k1100lt daily ride(22953)when I got it
1982 cb650sc blue nighthawk (38000)(crashed)
1974 kz400(sold to get nighthawk)
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
kltk1
Mad Brick Rider


Joined: 30 Jul 2003
Posts: 78
Location: Warwick, NY

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The filters are sold pending payment. Didn't realize it when I placed the ad but, coolant can't be shipped as it's classified a hazardous material.
_________________
Thomas Adamo
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group