K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Discount Codes: Countryside BMW (IL)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Niemand
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:27 pm    Post subject: Discount Codes: Countryside BMW (IL) Reply with quote

After my most recent order for various K parts from Countryside BMW I was given the following discount codes for BMW parts and apparel, and told I could share them:

promo18 - 18% off: ONE TIME USE per customer on purchases over $100 (been told this one has expired)

promo15 - 15% off: ONE TIME USE per customer on purchases over $100

12off - 12% off any purchase any time, no minimum

Their parts site for anyone unfamiliar: http://parts.bmwmotorcyclesofcountryside.com/bmwbikes.epc

I meant to post this a while ago, but forgot about it. My apologies if anyone just spent a significant sum on OEM parts and could have used this. I have no affiliation with them, just passing it on in hopes that it helps someone save some coin.

Tschüß.

**Edited to update URL on 2/17/12.

1994 K1100RS
2023 DR650SE

Last edited by Niemand on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:58 am; edited 1 time in total
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How fast or slow are they between receiving an order and sending it out?

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Niemand
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my minimal experience with them so far, it seemed fairly standard...it took them about a week to get their hands on non-stocked parts warehoused elsewhere within the US, and 2-3 weeks for bits from the fatherland. The time frame is approximate, but seemed to match my previous dealings with Max and was slightly faster than the old Chicago dealership.

The guy I dealt with did pretty well considering I placed my order for quite a few small inexpensive parts just before they got their online checkout sorted. (Seems like there are still a few snags when dealing with non-stocked items, but it appears to be improving each time I look there for something.)

Shipping was very reasonable for how much I ordered, but I'm not sure how the new online cart system shipping estimates are, as I haven't used it yet.

1994 K1100RS
2023 DR650SE
Niemand
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 1:01 am    Post subject: URL Updated Reply with quote

Edited the URL for Countryside BMW, as they apparently let the old one I posted die.

Also, I have been told elsewhere that the 18% is dead, but will leave it in case it works other times. Their promos seem to go in cycles. (punny...I know.)

1994 K1100RS
2023 DR650SE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: