K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

I'm a noob! Hello all! (K1100RS 1993, K100RT 1986)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2020 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Motronic relay gets its ground on 85 from the side stand switch. (Brown/blue wire.)
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Niemand
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

A slightly belated welcome to the forum, bikerdavy. Glad you and your dad were finally able to get that sorted.

You stated elsewhere, and I agree, the experience of searching in frustration for the culprit alongside your father will be a source of fond memories and conversation for years to come. Back in March, I was supposed to be a few thousand miles away celebrating my parents' 50th wedding anniversary and welding new floorboards into our old family car for my dad, but it will have to wait unfortunately. Seeing you and your dad celebrating victory made me wish I was doing the same currently.

As you've already seen, this bunch is an excellent source of help with all things K1100, or at least a place to commiserate regarding common issues.

Incidentally, I own a North American market clone of yours, down to color and the same assembly line birthday. (Although mine is registered as a '94 model.) As mentioned on your other thread, always be sure to refer to it as a 94+ due to changes from '93 and earlier versions. Hearing that thing fire up after being inoperative for a while, is indeed a thing of beauty.

1994 K1100RS
2023 DR650SE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: