K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New guy!! 1993 K1100

View previous topic :: View next topic  
krepszbrothers

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2019 9:10 pm    Post subject: New guy!! 1993 K1100 Reply with quote

Hey everyone, been lurking for a few weeks but I picked up a 1993 K1100 a few weeks back and am in the process of making it a scrambler. I got an absolute steal on the bike, but it did come with a few issues like ABS light and a leaky water/oil pump. It was dripping a lot of coolant so I already removed the pump and got new parts on the way. I inspected the shaft and decided to just order a new one from BMW I have a friend who got me a little better deal. Ordered new seals from the guys at EME they are over in Denver which is not to far from me. I am in Colorado Springs and would be interested to get a ride going when I finish up if there are any locals. Heres a few pics of the project so far lots of parts and work to come. Also any advice on maintenance and thing to look at would be greatly appreciated this is my first K-bike and it has 73,000 miles so I'm sure its gonna need a little work before I hit the road.

[img]https://photos.app.goo.gl/2E5YYLf2f1iD3GJV9[/img]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: