K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oasser Lithium Battery Mini Air Compressor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:42 pm    Post subject: Oasser Lithium Battery Mini Air Compressor Reply with quote

I bought this thing a few weeks ago and charged it over night. Then I let it sit for a couple of weeks. A few days ago I added 5 psi to four large car tires and topped of my trailer tires. Then I let it sit for another few days. This morning I decided to test on an empty motorcycle tire. The biggest tire I have is a 4V RS rear - 120/70-17. I took the valve core out to let all of the air out and then replaced it. It took a little over 6 minutes to go from 0-40 psi. It had no problem doing that and seems to have plenty of battery left.

Despite warnings that it can get hot it only got mildly warm, unlike the Slime and some other mini compressors that can get really, really hot.

It stopped right at 40 psi. It seems to be accurate because I tested it with two digital tire gauges that I trust and they both also read 40 psi.

The Amazon listing claims it will fill three car tires or eight motorcycle tires. I don't know if I believe that but after my little bench test I'm very confident that it will fill a motorcycle tire - which is what I need if I get a flat. And obviously it's good for topoffs.

It's not the most compact compressor but considering it's got a built in battery in it it's pretty darned small: 9.5" long and 2" in diameter. I weighed it and the hose on a digital scale and it only weighs 1.5 pounds.

It also seems solidly built to last.

When I used it on my car and trailer tires it was incredibly convenient not to have to mess with a cord to power it.

It recharges from either household 120V AC or from 12V DC. (Which means I can recharge it in my electrified tank bag while riding.)

I give it two thumbs up Beemered and will be carrying it when touring in the future. And I'll be using it at home to top off my cars and bikes.

Here's the Amazon link:
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07H3LP4LL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Sonu
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the post!
Just ordered one...

Sanjiv
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To be honest, I really wasn't quite sure how it would measure up when I bought it because 2000 mAh only keeps my phone alive for a day. I'm somewhat shocked that it does so much "real" work.

You'll be amazed when you try it out. I was.
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: