K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FS K100RS 1984 29K miles, Blue, in Ireland

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Corkboy
Mad Brick Rider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 5:41 am    Post subject: FS K100RS 1984 29K miles, Blue, in Ireland Reply with quote

Hi all,

my mate gave me a ring yesterday to see if I know anyone who wanted to buy his bike. The bike is located in Crosshaven, Ireland

It's a K100RS 1984 with 29K miles. He's had the bike for the last 18 years at least, garaged all that time, and I know he hasn't used it for at least 8 years. He just doesn't have the time, and now realises that he never will. he's in his 60s, still working and sailing takes a lot of his spare time.

The bike itself is in good condition, I know he is pretty good with looking after it, maintenance etc. but he did say that one of the front callipers is seized, and there is a pinhole leak in the tank. I assume from condensation. The callipers isn't a big thing, as you know, but I don't know if tanks are repairable.

He is open to offers.

PM me if you are interested and I'll pass on the information. I can also take pictures etc. if you need
'08 Transalp 700 (Gone)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: