K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Up and Running

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dug D

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:10 am    Post subject: Up and Running Reply with quote

I would to thank for the help to get my K 1100 RS back on the road after it had been off the road for 2 years after a lot of work on the front brake it now has got a MOT and done all most 200 miles now.

The brake problem was :-
The caliper was binned and with the help of Motor Works for the caliper and a lot more bits.

The brake pipes the the rubber had broken down as some one had said on the site new pipe's fitted.

The next part was the Masters cylinder we think water had got in and made a mess my mate ( he has a K1000) he honed it out its now like new and re-sealed.

After A long run yesterday of 80 miles Very Happy

The one problem I am having is the canalizing the flashers I can not get my head around the switch.

The bike is now OK for the coming year its 1st big outing could be part of the Round Britain Rally on the 2nd April and will see how this bike steps up to the mark so far its looking good.

John D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Campfire All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: