K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

1996 K1100RS at MaxBMW

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 6:13 pm    Post subject: 1996 K1100RS at MaxBMW Reply with quote

I have NO other knowledge of this K other than seeing it on the dealer's website. I have been to Max's in the past so I know that the showroom does exist.

I have NOT checked the ad for accuracy.

I have no financial interest in this sale in any way.

I DID NOT sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night.

I have ridden several K-RS BMWs in the past but have never ridden or even seen this bike.

No animals were used, injured or consulted in creating this post.

The picture of the odometer says 5563 miles but it could be an optical illusion, perhaps a Jedi mind trick.

So view the link AT YOUR OWN RISK. GOT IT???????


http://www.maxbmwmotorcycles.com/machine/details.asp?ID=2801
_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
drikko
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 1966
Location: Brisbane, OZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

are you sure that's a bmw and not a honda made to look like one?

Is it yours? Laughing Laughing
_________________
K1100RS '97
Laverda RGS 1000 '84
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Remember that I might be deceiving you.

Everything I say is a lie. EVERYTHING. Including this post.


The MaxBMW ad is an illusion. You really didn't see anything. Or maybe you did. Or perhaps you don't know what you have seen.

Then again, I don't know if I know???? Ya' know?
_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
drikko
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 1966
Location: Brisbane, OZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no Shocked Shocked
_________________
K1100RS '97
Laverda RGS 1000 '84
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl


Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 10102
Location: Bumf***, WA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:41 pm    Post subject: Re: 1996 K1100RS at MaxBMW Reply with quote

SugarHillCTD wrote:
The picture of the odometer says 5563 miles but it could be an optical illusion, perhaps a Jedi mind trick.


Johnny and I ran into a Jedi mind trick when we were out riding a couple of weeks ago:




_________________
93 LT (x2)
94 RS
86-97 K75F(K75/100/1100 Frankenbrick)
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE


Last edited by Flying Duck on Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

drikko wrote:
no Shocked Shocked


Good thing.

Since I am such a liar. But then that is a lie too.
_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
drikko
Flying Brick Rider


Joined: 20 Nov 2009
Posts: 1966
Location: Brisbane, OZ

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have never told a lie.....except maybe that one
_________________
K1100RS '97
Laverda RGS 1000 '84
Jim Young Trailer Sailer 5.7M WB

DISCLAIMER:- Anything I say may have been when I was drunk so please don't take it personally.

'Bigamy is having one wife/husband too many. Monogamy is the same.'
Oscar Wilde
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
SugarHillCTD
Site Admin


Joined: 10 Oct 2007
Posts: 4238
Location: Now in Eastern Pennsylvania

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm    Post subject: Re: 1996 K1100RS at MaxBMW Reply with quote

Flying Duck wrote:
SugarHillCTD wrote:
The picture of the odometer says 5563 miles but it could be an optical illusion, perhaps a Jedi mind trick.


Johnny and I ran into a Jedi mind trick when we were out riding a couple of weeks ago:





A mind trick or was that a cholesterol induced semi-coma Laughing

Great to run into a way-low mileage K owner on a ride.
_________________
John & Cathy

'92 K100RS4V Pearl White SOLD
'04 K1200GT
IBA Several-SS1k, BBG, 50CC NYC to S.F.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl


Joined: 27 Jan 2005
Posts: 10102
Location: Bumf***, WA

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: Re: 1996 K1100RS at MaxBMW Reply with quote

SugarHillCTD wrote:
A mind trick or was that a cholesterol induced semi-coma Laughing

Great to run into a way-low mileage K owner on a ride.


He'd just bought it and liked it. I don't think that odometer will be staying there.

Very Happy
_________________
93 LT (x2)
94 RS
86-97 K75F(K75/100/1100 Frankenbrick)
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
blitheringidiot



Joined: 10 Jan 2011
Posts: 7
Location: SLC, UT

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ebay auction just ended at $3,177.00. About what you'd expect this time of year in New Hampshire?

The bike's a bit dinged up, but a good deal for that money and those miles, ja?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> For Sale All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group