K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LDComfort Unders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 1:18 pm    Post subject: LDComfort Unders Reply with quote

i wore holes in my standard riding unders... smartwool microweight long sleeve shirt and short sleeve shirt and long bottoms... they were good in both the hot and the cold...

wanting to try something else... i scored the ld comfort long sleeve and short sleeve shirts... these are mock turtleneck... it freaks me to cover my trak hole... you know you never know when you may have to self trak yourself... it took some time to get used to the mock turtleneck... now i like it...

here is the deal... when standing in the sun these things seem to heat me up more than the smartwool... but once you start moving i can feel the moisture wicking and they really do seem to make a difference... so here is the interesting thing... these things soak up water and make you feel like you are in the deep freeze instead of the blast furnace for about an hour...

i go with the short sleeve... water it down when needed... then for the kicker... water down the long sleeve too and slide it on over the short sleeve... its really freaky how efficient these things seem to be... wow...

besides the ld comforf... we also use the chilly willy neck wraps which cool the blood to the brain all day long and the koolin klothz neck wraps which cool the blood to the brian for about an hour... the chilly willy never seems to get cool but we can definitely tell its working... the koolin klothz really gets cool but only lasts about an hour...

so there you are...

j o
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

North Face Vaporwick for me. El Cap quarter zip shirt. For winter riding I wear a silk turtleneck underneath and a North Face UltraWick sweat shirt (also quarter zip) hiking over the VaporWick and expedition wieght NorthFace fleece bottoms with silk bottoms under those. I originally bought it all for skiing and backcountry hiking but found it works great for riding too.
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Mystic Red
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No shorts, just the shirts? I would like a review on the shorts, please.
BTW, I had to run out for popcorn to finish that video. All about the shorts, not shirts.

http://ldcomfort.com/store/image.php?id=3&type=P

I find that funny little "fly"intriguing. Don't think I would take off my riding pants at the local eatery and show off those babies.
K11 OG #466
owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i use them underarmor compression shorts... them things are like from heaven or there abouts...

j o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: