K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Three Wolf Moon "Official" T-Shirt 100% Cotton

Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flying Duck
PsyKotic Waterfowl

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:25 pm    Post subject: Three Wolf Moon "Official" T-Shirt 100% Cotton Reply with quote

Check out the reviews on this shirt over at Amazon. It sounds as though it's good enough to even improve Johnny's motobrick riding fu.

http://www.amazon.com/Three-Official-T-Shirt-Cotton-Sleeve/product-reviews/B000NZW3IY/ref=pr_all_summary_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1
86 K75C w/paralever, hi perf cams,TURBO!
91 & 92 K75Ss
91 K1
86 custom K100
14 WR250R
IBA #17739 (SS1K, BBG, 50CC)
Buy parts HERE
Off the grid
Chaotic Good

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Saw that at ADV.

Priceless.

Quote:
This item has wolves on it which makes it intrinsically sweet and worth 5 stars by itself, but once I tried it on, that's when the magic happened. After checking to ensure that the shirt would properly cover my girth, I walked from my trailer to Wal-mart with the shirt on and was immediately approached by women. The women knew from the wolves on my shirt that I, like a wolf, am a mysterious loner who knows how to 'howl at the moon' from time to time (if you catch my drift!). The women that approached me wanted to know if I would be their boyfriend and/or give them money for something they called mehth. I told them no, because they didn't have enough teeth, and frankly a man with a wolf-shirt shouldn't settle for the first thing that comes to him.

I arrived at Wal-mart, mounted my courtesy-scooter (walking is such a drag!) sitting side saddle so that my wolves would show. While I was browsing tube socks, I could hear aroused asthmatic breathing behind me. I turned around to see a slightly sweaty dream in sweatpants and flip-flops standing there. She told me she liked the wolves on my shirt, I told her I wanted to howl at her moon. She offered me a swig from her mountain dew, and I drove my scooter, with her shuffling along side out the door and into the rest of our lives. Thank you wolf shirt.

Pros: Fits my girthy frame, has wolves on it, attracts women
Cons: Only 3 wolves (could probably use a few more on the 'guns'), cannot see wolves when sitting with arms crossed, wolves would have been better if they glowed in the dark.

owrstrich
Flying Brick Rider

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i scored 6 of them... 1 for each day of the week...

j o
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Product Reviews All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: