K11 Owners Group Forum Index K11 Owners Group
K11 Owners Group

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Any Coastal NC riders

View previous topic :: View next topic  
jklnhyde
Brick Rider

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: Any Coastal NC riders Reply with quote

I haven't noticed any Crystal Coast NC riders posting; there's more than just me I'm sure! Cape Fear BMW is less than 1hr away (and they own Backroads Triumph as well) so I want to believe there's a few Brick riders living nearby.
I just finished R&R'ing the LT and the wife and I are itching to go on some decent rides real soon.

Rick
Phil Marvin
Rider in the Sky

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, Rick,
Well, if you want to go for a ride, let me know in about a month. I plan to attend the Blitz to Branson, then visit some friends in eastern TN and Raleigh, NC before going to Hungry Mother State Park the 2nd weekend of May. I have lived in Lillington, Beaufort, Morehead City, Greensboro and Spruce Pine, NC as well as graduating from UNC in Chapel Hill. So I would love to recover some old ground!
Ride Safe,
'95 K75RTP
Post new topic   Reply to topic    K11 Owners Group Forum Index -> Meetings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: